We use the old philosophy of "people do business with people they KNOW, LIKE and TRUST." We do this by main focus on SEO and print publishing solutions so that they take care of the first 1/3 (KNOW) of that philosophy and create a balanced visibility of your business in online and real world.
The other 1/3 part (LIKE) can be taken care of by making sure that your marketing collateral is reflecting your own personality and core values you believe in whether it is text content on your website or your book. We help you tell your story to your prospects so they can say to themselves, "I LIKE this person."
The last 1/3 part (TRUST) can be handled by boosting your expert status in your industry through various strategies for example track-able reviews.
Why is the KNOW, LIKE and TRUST philosophy important? Because the more you're visible, liked and trusted, the more your business will grow and thrive!
- If someone knows you and likes and trusts you, they will give you their business.
- If someone knows you and likes you, but doesn't trust you, they will NOT do business with you.
- If someone knows you and doesn't like and trust you, they will also not do business with you.
As for why SEO and print publishing solutions make a lucrative marketing couple? Here are some statistics to prove the point:
- 92% of online users, use search engines first to look for products and services.
- 75% of those users do not go beyond the first page of search results.
- 65.70% of all U.S. searches online are done on Google.
- Printed newsletters are still the preferred publishing medium for 40% of those targeted by the corporate world. This was validated in a study by Northeastern University for Standard & Poor’s Financial Communications. They surveyed 4,000 clients of mutual companies, brokerages, banks, insurance companies and retirement plan providers and got these results: 33% of respondents favored a print newsletter compared to just 21% preferring an e-mail version, with another 41% wishing to receive both.